I received a lovely care package from mom this week (thanks mom!) because she knows my adjustment to NYC has be a little challenging. I thought I would put together a post about what you must include when putting together the perfect care package.
1. ALWAYS include chocolate (lot's and lot's of chocolate)
2. Something to snack on that's energizing and healthy (almonds, granola bars, etc...)
3. Items that won't expire immediately (graham crackers, pretzels, tea bags)
4. The proper utensils (if you include a jar of peanut butter or nutella, send a knife or spoon)
5. Personalize it! (pictures, cards, gift cards)